Server-side Boilerplate (for HTML5 Boilerplate)
This repository is now defunct and has not been updated in 6 years
A complete server-side starting point for your HTML and Web Projects. Currently aimed at the Apache Server and uses techniques in the header of each HTML file, also including a complete htaccess file and robots.txt.
- Customizable Template for HTML Documents
- Includes Basic Meta-Data
- Includes DublinCore
- Includes Geo-location
- Incudes Robots.txt
- Includes .htaccess (Features include standard setup with redirection options, automatic UTF-8, gzip compress, etag revisions, cache-control by object, mobile detection and more).
- TODO- Separate HTML Files by Doctype and section off each portion of , include more valuable Header inserts, possibly change the project over to the 'HTML Essentials Skeleton' to include a Performance and Speed induced .htaccess, robots.txt and more.
- Now includes a GIT Deployment and Synchronization script. (This is in it's initial testing phases and will work with BitBucket and GitHub as of now).
- Suggestions welcome. firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission is to provide a more than quick and easy way to implement a SEO Compliant Header that includes basic and advanced Meta-data, the DublinCore, Geolocation and more. We would like to be considered a 'sub-module' for the HTML5 Boilerplate but have yet to discuss this with Paul Irish and that Team, as we would like to iron out all of the dirty little details we can. As of right now, this is a very preliminary repository.
Project is ran and sponsored by Joshua Canfield of Code Clarity (TM). We will be releasing a Wordpress Framework along with our Freelancer's Client Login with-in the next few months. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com. Project licensing information is listed below.
License is avilable online at http://serverside-boilerplate.mit-license.org/.
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2011 Server-side Boilerplate firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.