Chairman is based on the demo code provided in BlueEyesDemo.scala. It includes an sbt configuration based on a gist by michaelklishin. If you're looking for a minimally useful example of a read-only web service,
com.postneo.chairman.ChairmanServer might be helpful.
While it doesn't do anything particularly useful I hope that it's helpful to others looking for a simple example BlueEyes project.
Getting and running Chairman
- Download and install sbt 0.10.x if you haven't already.
- Change to a directory that you would like to work in:
- Check out Chairman:
git clone git://github.com/mcroydon/chairman.git
- Change to the Chairman directory:
- Update dependencies and run:
- Check out the demo URLs at
Chairman is based on example code from the BlueEyes project and is released under the MIT license.