A small demo project using BlueEyes, a lightweight Scala web framework inspired by Sinatra and Scalatra that uses one of my favorite async networking libraries Netty.
Chairman is based on the demo code provided in BlueEyesDemo.scala. It includes an sbt configuration based on a gist by michaelklishin. If you're looking for a minimally useful example of a read-only web service,
com.postneo.chairman.ChairmanServer might be helpful.
While it doesn't do anything particularly useful I hope that it's helpful to others looking for a simple example BlueEyes project.
Getting and running Chairman
- Download and install sbt 0.10.x if you haven't already.
- Change to a directory that you would like to work in:
- Check out Chairman:
git clone git://github.com/mcroydon/chairman.git
- Change to the Chairman directory:
- Update dependencies and run:
- Check out the demo URLs at
Chairman is based on example code from the BlueEyes project and is released under the MIT license.