PVKII Weapons Master should be considered an ALPHA release. Please backup your server configuration before running this plugin. While no errors are currently anticipated in the running of this plugin, it is still unstable. Use this plugin at your own risk.
Weapons Master is a plugin for the SourceMod platform that adds a whole new mode of gameplay to PVKII. Work your way through the weapon ranks in a fast-paced race to get the most kills.
- Weapon switching chaos
- Equalized armor, health and move speeds for all classes
A value in parenthesis denotes the default value.
Enable or disable PVKII Weapons Master
Edit weaponsmaster.config.txt to change the gameplay. Edit weaponsmaster.equip.txt to edit the weapon order.
You may optionally create a separate configuration for each map. Create a file named mapname.config.txt or mapname.equip.text in the maps subdirectory. These settings will take precedence over the weaponsmaster.config.txt and weaponsmaster.equip.txt.
- Install SourceMod (http://www.sourcemod.net/)
- Place the WeaponsMaster.smx file into your pvkii/addons/sourcemod/plugins/ directory.
- Place the weaponsmaster.cfg.txt file into your pvkii/addons/sourcemod/gamedata/ directory.
- Place the contents of the sounds subfolder into your pvkii/sound/weaponsmaster/ directory.
- Place the contents of the cfg subfolder into your pvkii/cfg/weaponsmaster/ directory.
- Restart your srcds or change levels.
- All done! Enjoy.
- Fix bugs
Most recent compiled version of WeaponsMaster available:
WeaponsMaster is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
WeaponsMaster is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Copyright (c) 2010-2012 Marty "MadKat" Lewis