PVKII Randomizer is a plugin for the SourceMod platform that allows a server to assign random weapons and classes to players.
- Randomize classes - make teams truly equal with random class assignment.
- Randomize weapons - play with chance to produce unique and interesting weapon loadouts.
- Blot Out the Sun mode - give all players parrots!
- Hail Mary mod - give all players kegs!
A value in parenthesis denotes the default value.
Enable or disable PVKII Randomizer
Enable or disable random class support
Enable or disable random weapon support
The percentage chance that a player will spawn with a second melee weapon
The percentage chance that a player will spawn with a ranged weapon
The percentage chance that a player will spawn with a second ranged weapon
The percentage chance that a player will spawn with a "special" weapon (keg/parrot).
Enable or disable Hail Mary mode (all players spawn with kegs)
Enable or disable Blot Out the Sun mode (all players spawn with parrots)
- Install SourceMod (http://www.sourcemod.net/)
- Compile Randomizer.sp with the SourceMod Compiler (http://www.sourcemod.net/compiler.php)
- Place the Randomizer.smx file into your addons/sourcemod/plugins/ directory.
- Place the randomizer.cfg.txt file into your addons/sourcemod/gamedata/ directory.
- Restart your srcds or change levels.
- All done! Enjoy.
Compiled version of Randomizer.sp available:
Copyright (c) 2010-2011 Marty "MadKat" Lewis