Linter package must be installed in order to use this plugin. If Linter is not installed, please follow the instructions here.
Before using this plugin, you must ensure that
jsonlint is installed on your system. To install
jsonlint, do the following:
Now you can proceed to install the linter-json plugin.
$ apm install linter-json
You can configure linter-json by editing ~/.atom/config.cson (choose Open Your Config in Atom menu):
'linter-json': 'jsonExecutablePath': null #jsonlint path. run 'which jsonlint' to find the path
If you would like to contribute enhancements or fixes, please do the following:
- Fork the plugin repository.
- Hack on a separate topic branch created from the latest
- Commit and push the topic branch.
- Make a pull request.
- welcome to the club
Please note that modications should follow these coding guidelines:
- Indent is 2 spaces.
- Code should pass coffeelint linter.
- Vertical whitespace helps readability, don’t be afraid to use it.
Thank you for helping out!