This package allows you to launch a built-in server to broadcast contents in an Atom's focused buffer to browsers.
Here are benefits.
- Check rendered HTML markdown (by markdown-preview) in a browser as a separated window from Atom
- Share rendered HTML markdown with colleagues or friends through network
- Print out or convert rendered HTML markdown into a pdf file by using print out feature in a browser
This broadcasts not only rendered HTML markdown but also plain text and code.
You can install this package using the Preferences pane.
- Start (
ctrl-alt-b) and stop (
ctrl-alt-shift-b) a built-in server to broadcast contents in an Atom's focused buffer to browsers
- Live reload when the content is updated
- Host name and/or port number can be configured in Settings instead of default ones (
- Emoji images can be downloaded from Emoji Cheat Sheet