A cool android weather app using OpenWeatherMap API as datasource
It also uses android GraphView to display the data.
Building it yourself
Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/CoolWeatherTeam/CoolWeather
Import it with the Android Developer Tools using the "import existing android code" option
Make sure you have downloaded Android GraphView from https://github.com/jjoe64/GraphView
Add the GraphView-3.1.1.jar to the libs folder
Build and enjoy! (Note, you will need to change the Map API key, We're sorry we won't share our google account :))
- View the last location you search for, or go to the map
- You can always search, it doesn't matter in which tab you are.
- You can click in any place of the world.
- Now, click it! Hooray! you have created a new favorite location!
- Clicking in the marker it will retrieve the 7 day forecast for that location and show a summarized version of the forecast. Clicking in the info window you can see the detailed forecast.
- To delete a marker simply drag it, that's it!.
Here you can see the detailed forecast for 7 days and a very cool chart showing the max and min temperatures for each day of the week.
Also, you can share the weather in Twitter, Whatsapp, Google+ etc. just a tap away!
In the options you can edit in which language you want the forecast and the degrees type (Kelvin or celsius)
You can also delete al your favorites, but be careful! that action cannot be undone!