This project is a useful template to create a portfolio iOS app in only two steps:
- Customize three plist with your own data (identity, resume, projects, etc.)
- Create an app icon and launch images (if you want to publish it)
- Well done, you have a full functional portfolio iOS app
![alt text](Portfolio_Template/Portfolio_iOS/Ressources/Project Images/screenshot_readme.png)
This template requires Xcode 5, targeting iOS 7.0 and above.
How to use it
Clone/fork the project, and read the wiki to get all the information necessary to create your own portfolio.
- If you found a bug, open an issue
- If you have a feature request, open an issue
- If you want to contribute, submit a pull request
- If you have any problem or question about this template, contact me
- @tbaranes on github
Portfolio_iOS is under the Apache license. See the MIT License file for more information.