- .NET Framework 4.5
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Setup Data Monitoring within Davis 5
- Copy the "File Location" Path from Davis 5 and insert it in the Textbox within Lims Visualizer
- Select the time range, how often Lims Visualizer should check for new files
- Press [Start]
- As soon as a new file will be added to the specified folder a instance of Microsoft Excel will appear and the measurement data will be added.
- If there are allready files stored in the specified folder they will all be added as soon as you press [Start]
- Old files will be deleted after they were parsed successfully
- Lims Visualizer can currently handle the data of one measuring line only
- Never define the same folder for two different lines, otherwise a new instance of Microsoft Excel will be opened for each file.
- Log Files can be found under "%TEMP%\LimsVisualizer"
##CHANGE LOG ###v188.8.131.52 Compatible with Davis 5 v 2.10.360 Releases
- Adapted Type Document to new XML file format
###v184.108.40.206 Compatible with Davis 5 v 2.10.310 Releases
- Adapted XML-Paths
- Added key shortcuts for [Start], [Stop] and [Browse]
###v220.127.116.11 Compatible with Davis 5 v 2.10.300 Releases
- Initial Release