###A Tool Set for Everyday Reading and Writing in Console only
In console, you put your fingure on mouse, you lose.
Seriously, this tool set is just to satisfy personal ambitious to write down an idea in code immediately no mater how stupid it is. You can use/modify it without my permission. Feedback is welcome all the time. Fork/Pull request is even better.
How to use
In network reachable environment:
edict "word" | for consulting English dictionary.
This is for Taiwanese or HK ppl(And those who use Traditional Chinese as native language)
jdict "word" | for consulting Japanese dictionary.
This is for Everyone
wiki -l "language" "word" | for consulting wiki
For example : wiki -l jp "はな"
google "word" | for google
Just google it.
getPOEReleaseNote | for fun
POE | Path of Exile
get_taipei_times | for read
Bring you back to reality.
get_lyrics | for music
Get lyrics !
get_jpnews | for Japanese News
Read News !
note | a simple note
Note stuff !
get_ted_talk_science | for science!
download_linux_kernel | for kernel compile
get_icrt_top_song | just list
But I found I am interesting what DJ play more than top list.
udict "word" | some ted speech will need this to consult
lousy urban word always has its own meanings different from dictionary
**get_ign_topstory | read game news is nerd standard.
I blame game industry, the manual become so slim, I can't even call it manual "book" now, it's manual paper.
treeMurder | travel file system and kill some specific folders.(Currently I use it to delete .git .repo folders for release sake)
Need to accept space in edict ok, use argparse module will solve the problem2014-06-07
- Add language(c/c++) reference check util, hum, cdict maybe?
You will need phonetic symbol in edict2014-05-30 12:47:45
- I am thinking of consulting multiple pdf file in real time.
enewsNow you have taipei times, it's ok for headline read.
google google consultnow you can google until ajax api is ceased.
- Adopt python module argparse...40% ...actually I want to keep my old fashion way in one of tool
- Adopt python module logging...40%
wikidone!, it looks ugly for showing.
- maybe read PDF text?
- make a urban English consulting utility
- osx can use 'say' to do TTS
A lyrics search utility
TED script fetchdone! 2014-06-05 15:46:00
- A stackoverflow console search
- get_Lyrics should work with moc, music on console
- some remark feature in reading would be amazing.
- a loop for multiple consulting would be handy (edict/jdict)
- a console showing mechanism that input country name and show world map.
- output aozora style text of all Japanese text, because I need Hiragana mark.
- make get_ted_talk_science become get_ted_talk and list all possible when user is not input category
write a linux kernel downloaderIt could be more nerdy, if I fetch more version.
remove note database to dropbox folder.I just put a option in install.sh it works.
- expand color!
- google img fetcher. prototype A. download 9 images once B. combine them as 1 3x3 big image C. display them D. downloadable for each one.
- I should make note can extend subject. like 1 .. 1-1 1-1-1 1-1-2 1-2
- make a really simple utility to read facebook feed and replay it in console , I have old implementation, should be easy for me.
- ok, I hope I have a simple terminal python that can list files or directory and I can choose one to manipulate to do something.
- I will need a simple tool that doing ruby web tag to aozora format.
- I need to know verb tense as well. for edict
Added urban dictionary
- Plan to use jNlp
Maybe just use hiraganamegane
- Currently all pull, any push utility like blog push maybe?
- Just dont't push so frequently.