BP Forum User Settings
- You are using bbPress on your WordPress install
- You are using BuddyPress on your WordPress install
- You have the Settings component enabled on BuddyPress
How to Use?
- Download, install and activate this plugin.
- Hover over the WP adminbar and click on Settings > Forums. Or, you can also navigate to your profile and then click on "Settings > Forums".
- Currently, there are two options:
- Thread Display Mode - Allows you to sort forum threads either by Linear - Oldest First, Linear - Newest First or Threaded (if threaded mode is enabled under bbPress).
- Number of Posts to Show Per Page - Set the number of posts to show before pagination occurs. Note: This option is only shown if threaded mode is disabled as at the moment, bbPress' threaded mode does not work with pagination.
GPL v2 or later.