What is it?
- An opinionated JS framework for building complex, multi-page apps quickly & sanely.
- Rapid development w/rigor.
- Best of classical inheritance + prototype inheritance.
- Don't reinvent the wheel ( jquery, amd, less, etc) but do make it rounder.
- English like API & code clarity are top priorities.
- Strong naming conventions, coding conventions.
- Eschew abbreviations.
- Magic is good as long as it's predictable.
- Syntactic sugar is good for code clarity.
- Dry dry dry.
- It's OK to enhance natives in non-surprising manner, especially leaning forward.
- It should feel like we're extending the dom/JS in a sane way.
- Don't wag the dog
- Debuggability is key.
- Built on promises for asynchronous processing.
- Convention + Configuration (lots of properties to tweak things).
- Preferences & internal state saving are effortless.
This is just the initial code check-in, soon to come are docs, application examples, etc.