See also: English - Portuguese
- Modernizr - to old browsers
- $dom - to manipulate dom objects
- HTML.js - HTML.js - A simple, extensible way to work directly with the DOM.
- Create a github website;
- Create function to Detect navigator;
- Implement simple ajax (for while you can be use https://github.com/ForbesLindesay/ajax);
- Standarlize notifications to web browsers, if is not exists simulate notification;
- Translate README.md to portuguese;
Web Browser only. No jQuery depends. :)
No need load objects. The methos are statics for fast usage.
Hide a element
Add Class to a element
Objective for this project is a slim library on file size, memory usage and process. If this library is hard process for you report a issue. Thanks.
Issues, Bugs and Suggestions
Post them here https://github.com/wallacesilva/yes.js/issues - mention what version you are using
Are you liked this project? You can buy me a coffee to say thanks :)
This project is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license. :)