Build the single pages (and routing) Build an interface for adding and editing instructions in the admin. Add loading indicator system Determine how to rework creation / editing so that it's truly one at a time. They should probably be different routes, the admin should only list the different margaritas / ingredients to edit. If the create / edit pages are separate, this allows them to become user facing in the future.
- Currently you can add duplicate ingredients to a margarita
- Look into (Parse) views as a way to filter a collection without messing with it too much
- Move all code possible from the app start and into services
- Build the proper relational database structure
- Clean up the design
- Add search / sort / browse pages
- Fix the tiny nav menu slideout / mobile view
- Combine Sign Up / Login modals like http://codyhouse.co/demo/login-signup-modal-window/#0
- Add error checking / visible warnings to the modal to make sure it doesn't close if you haven't supplied all the info or supplied incorrect info.
- Create a user system to allow rating / saving
- Include a social login option as well.
- Pictures of the Margaritas (removed for MVP)
- More advanced shopping list calculation / recipe features?
- Ability to embed a recipe so it can be used on other sites. Similar to http://www.foodfanatic.com/recipes/eggplant-sandwich-recipe/?