Maestro v4 Engine
Maestro v4 Engine is currently under constuction. Main idea of this engine is to accumulte all my programming experience:
- As well as Maestro v1 and v2 it would be object-oriented with Masterclass as core CRUD model and default template as core CRUD view
- Folder structure would look nicer and was taken from bookster project. All Engine elements would be placed in Engine folder.
- Special classes would be responsible for SQL queries, allowing them to build in Doctrine2 way making SQL requests more secure and Object-Oriented and standartized. Later on they would be extended for working with PostgreSQL, MSSQL and Oracle.
- Application tests would be implemented in PhpUnit test style. However, unlike unit-tests they would be run in single file and should run faster
- jQuery GUI would be implemented allowing to create, delete, edit, sort, surf pages without site reload. Some other nice features like saving via CTRL+S or browsing images via arrow keys would be implemented too.
For detailed description of V1 engine please refer 'engine' repository.