- Slide Menu
- QuiltViewLibrary - QuiltView displays views of different sizes in a scrollable grid.
- Crouton - Context sensitive notifications for Android
- ListViewAnimations - An Android library which allows developers to easily add animations to ListView items
- android-swipelistview - An Android List View implementation with support for drawable cells and many other swipe related features.
- ActionBar-PullToRefresh - provides an easy way to add a modern version of the pull-to-refresh interaction to your application.
- android-viewbadger - A simple way to "badge" any given Android view at runtime without having to cater for it in layout
- cardsui-for-android - CardsUI library with more features, including the popular Google Now & Google Play cards views, and an additional MVC implementation
- Satellite Menu - a very attractive menu sitting on the left bottom corner of the screen like in 'Path'
- RateMeMaybe - dialog that asks the user if (s)he wants to open the Play Store to rate your application when certain requirements are met
- FreeFlow - A layout engine for Android that decouples layouts from the View containers that manage scrolling and view recycling. FreeFlow makes it really easy to create custom layouts and beautiful transition animations as data and layouts change
- PhotoView - Implementation of ImageView for Android that supports zooming, by various touch gestures.
- ProgressWheel - A progress wheel for android, intended for use instead of the standard progress bar.
- SmoothProgressBar - A small Android library allowing you to have a smooth and customizable horizontal indeterminate ProgressBar
- AndroidAnnotation - Fast Android Development. Easy maintainance.
- Android Query - A light-weight library for doing asynchronous tasks and manipulating UI elements in Android.
- Log4j - Logging with Log4J in Android | providing LogCat appender, configuration facade and slf4j support
- Common IO - A library of utilities to assist with developing IO functionality.
- google-gson - A Java library to convert JSON to Java objects and vice-versa
- Keyczar - an open source cryptographic toolkit designed to make it easier and safer for developers to use cryptography in their applications. by Google.inc
- TimesSquare for Android - Standalone Android widget for picking a single date from a calendar view.
- Dagger - A fast dependency injector for Android and Java by Square, Inc.
- otto - An enhanced event bus with emphasis on Android support by Square, Inc.
- Retrofit - A type-safe REST client for Android and Java
- OkHttp - An HTTP & SPDY client for Android and Java applications.
- tape - a collection of queue-related classes for Android and Java by Square, Inc.
- seismic - Android device shake detection.by Square, Inc.
- Pollexor- Java client for the Thumbor image service which allows you to build URIs in an expressive fashion using a fluent API.
- Picasso - A powerful image downloading and caching library for Android