A remake of the classic video game Battle City for the Python course at FMI.
The player, controlling a tank, must kill the enemy tanks and protect the base from them. A level is completed when the player destroys all 20 enemy tanks. The game ends if the player looses all available lives or the player's base is destroyed.
There are 5 different types of obstacles on the field:
- Brick walls - can be destroyed when the player or an enemy tank shoots at them
- Steel walls - can be destroyed only when the player has collected 3 or more power up stars
- Bushes - the tanks can hide under them
- Water pools - cannot be crossed by thanks
- Ice fields - make it difficult for the player to control the tank
Randomly appearing on the field for a period of time
- Tank - extra life
- Star - improves player's tank
- Bomb - destroys all visible enemy tanks
- Clock - freezes all enemy tanks for a period of time
- Shovel - adds steel walls around the base for a period of time
- Shield - makes player's tank invulnerable for a period of time
The player's tank is controlled by:
- Move - up / down / left / right arrow keys
- Shoot - spacebar
The highest 10 game scores are recorded
Milestone 2: Смятам да реализирам основната логика за движение и стрелба на танка на играча, както и препядствията на полето. Също така ще добавя графичен интерфейс за тях.