A talk on ECMAScript 6 and Google's Traceur compiler.
- Copying old.html to new.html to work from.
- Create a blank vehicles2.js to work from.
- Implement the Vehicle base class.
- Implement the Car class that inherits from Vehicle.
- Implement the Truck class that inherits from Vehicle.
- Implement the Scooter class that inherits from Vehicle.
- Explicitly export Car, Truck, and Scooter from the module.
- Add references to the traceur compiler and bootstrapper.
- Take out the vehicle reference.
- Import the module, and initialise the VehicleFactory.
- Win the game.