How to install
http://mac.github.com/ "GitHub for Mac")[Get with **GitHub for Mac**](
Clone it to your
~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Bundles
- In TextMate choose the menu item… Bundles / Bundle Editor / Reload Bundles
- If node is not installed in your PATH, go to TextMate → Preferences → Advanced → Shell Variables and add /usr/local/bin, basically the path to where node lives on your machine (which node).
2. Unzip the download
5. TextMate handles the rest!
Opens this help file.
Edit Lint Validation settings allows you to customize what jslint considers when checking your script. The format and meaning of the options are straightforward and well documented within the settings file itself.
Formatting / Compression
However, if you would like base62 encoding, just set the Variable
truein the Advanced pane of the TextMate preferences or in your TextMate Project variables (see the TextMate documentation for more info on setting environment variables).
- Dojo Toolkit BSD License or Academic Free License version 2.1
- Rhino MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0 except where noted
- Dean Edwards Packer LGPL License
- Packr MIT License
- YUI! Compressor BSD License
- JSMin Copyright 2001 Douglas Crockford