microstatus is still under active design and not yet ready for mainstream usage.
microstatus aims at the following objectives:
- provide a complete, standard compliant implementation of the OStatus and ActivityPub protocols;
- be extremely lightweight, self-contained and easy to deploy;
- federate with Mastodon and GNU social instances (at least);
- use a hackable, UNIX-friendly storage format;
- come with a nice client API.
microstatus (nice to have) non-goals include:
- providing a scalable implementation of the OStatus and ActivityPub protocols;
- handling billions of users;
- being compatible with Mastodon's, GNU social's or Twitter's client API;
- coming with a nice web or mobile UI.
cargo build --release in your working copy.
microstatus binary wherever you want.
Usage: microstatus <working-directory> microstatus -h | --help microstatus --version Arguments: working-directory working directory (file storage) Options: -h, --help Show this screen. --version Show version.
Contributing and reporting bugs
Contributions are welcome through GitHub pull requests.
Please report bugs and feature requests on GitHub issues.
microstatus is copyright (C) 2017-2018 Jérémie Roquet email@example.com and licensed under the ISC license.