Bugsnag exception reporter for Python
The Bugsnag exception reporter for Python automatically detects and reports exceptions thrown your Django, WSGI, Tornado, Flask or plain Python app. Any uncaught exceptions will trigger a notification to be sent to your Bugsnag project. Learn more about monitoring and reporting Python errors with Bugsnag.
- Automatically report unhandled exceptions and crashes
- Report handled exceptions
- Attach user information and custom diagnostic data to determine how many people are affected by a crash
- Create a Bugsnag account
- Complete the instructions in the integration guide
- Report handled exceptions using
- Customize your integration using the configuration options
- Check out the configuration options
- Search open and closed issues for similar problems
- Report a bug or request a feature
All contributors are welcome! For information on how to build, test, and release, see our contributing guide.
The Bugsnag Python library is free software released under the MIT License. See LICENSE.txt for details.